Private Fine Art and Jewellery Insurance

Individuals in London and the rest of the UK with fine art and jewellery collections require insurance solutions that are both flexible and broad in cover. The policies we arrange for our clients provide fine art insurance and jewellery insurance that is tailor made to meet their needs.

Our panel of High Net Worth insurers gives us access to the broadest cover available in the private client insurance market, ensuring the things people hold most dear to them are properly protected.

Speak to our insurance experts about the household cover we provide:

  • Buildings

  • Contents

  • Personal Possessions

  • Property Owners Liability

  • Legal Expenses

  • Loss of Rent and Alternative Accommodation

  • Fine Art Insurance for private clients in London and across the UK

  • Jewellery insurance for private clients in London and across the UK

We arrange insurance for private clients based in London and across the rest of the UK

Being part of a family-run group of businesses that has been in the service industry for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on a truly personalised service and this is reflected in the attention that we give to every one of our clients.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Household Insurance?

Household Insurance covers homeowners against damage to their home and contents caused by perils such as fire, flood, storm and theft.

Do I need Household Insurance?

If you own a property that is mortgaged, your lender will insist on buildings cover being in place. To protect your financial interest in the contents of your property, it’s also recommended that you carry contents cover.

What does Household Insurance cover?

Every policy is different and will depend on your individual circumstances. Buildings cover is available to protect the structure of the building and contents cover is available to cover your possessions. We can also extend cover to protect your contents when they are outside of the home.

Can I take out a joint Household Insurance policy?

Yes. If you want your partner or anyone else with a financial interest in the home and contents to be named on the policy, you can in most cases add a joint policy holder to your account.

Contact us to discuss this further.


Get in Touch

Contact Us